Prize draw terms and conditions
Please read these general competition and prize draw terms and conditions carefully. By entering an IMG competition or prize draw you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Promoter: IMG. Company registration number: 946580. Registered office: Building 6 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, United Kingdom, W4 5HR
- The competition / prize draw is open to all 2019 Solheim Cup attendees holding a valid ticket. Employees of the Promoter, its group companies (as defined by s1159 of the Companies Act 2006) or their families, agencies or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter. No trade, consumer groups or third-party applications are acceptable.
- All who complete the survey and choose to be entered, will be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be contacted within 2 weeks of the prize draw taking place. The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator on a computer programme.
- Entries close 9 October at midnight.
- The prize draw will take place on the 10th of October 2019.
- Judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
- Entries will become property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- If the chosen winner does not respond within 2 weeks of being contacted via email, they will become ineligible to claim their prize and another winner will be chosen.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.